2011 Young People’s Survey Series Research Series
Sport New Zealand’s 2011 Young People’s Survey (YPS) is the most significant piece of research into young New Zealanders’ participation in sport and recreation in more than 10 years. The survey is a school-based survey of over 17,000 young New Zealanders (5 to 18 years old). The scale of the survey allows us, for the first time, to explore how sport and recreation fit into the lives of boys and girls of different ages and backgrounds.
All published reports from the YPS series are accessible via this page either under the Latest Research (new research produced from the survey) or Earlier Research (which includes the initial report (Sport and recreation in the lives of young New Zealanders), the Methodology report and a printable infographic).
- Sport and Recreation in the Lives of Young New Zealanders
- Sport and Recreation in the Lives of Young New Zealanders. Infographic
- In-depth Report: 2011 Young People's Survey
- Regional Profiles: 2011 Young People's Survey
- Sport New Zealand's 2011 Young People's Survey - Staff Survey Results
- Sport and Recreation in the Lives of 15 to 18-year-old Girls
- Sport and Recreation in the Lives of Teenagers
- Young Women’s Views and Experiences of Sport
- Methodology Report for the 2011 Young People's Survey
- Survey Forms: 2011 Young People's Survey